Wyvern Business Systems have teamed up with leading ergonomic furniture manufacturer, Flokk to deliver industry leading CPD sessions to DSA Assessors and HE Disability Officers.
These CPD sessions are completely FREE and are a great opportunity for Assessors and Disability Officers to get up to speed with the latest innovations.
As a group we’re passionate about sharing our developments with industry professionals and are excited to showcase a wide range of software and equipment.
Where and when?
The Wyvern and Flokk CPD Elite event will run from 09:00 – 16:30 Wed, 5 June 2019 at:
Holiday Inn Newport, The Coldra, Gwent, NP18 2YG
This inspiring CPD session will include presentations from the following:
- Flokk’s Ergonomics Professional, Bas van der Doelen: Supporting students every day
- iView Learning: The market leading eLearning portal for course-long AT support
- Nuance: Getting the most out of Dragon
- MindView: Assistive Technology Software for Academic and Work Place purposes
- Texthelp: Improve reading and writing confidence
- Medincle: Award Winning British Medical Spellchecking & Dictation Software
- Global AutoCorrect: LexAble develops intelligent, automatic spelling correction software
- Sonocent: Supporting learners with audio note-taking technology since 2007.
- Present Pal: Industry leading presentation software which improves public speaking, allowing users to deliver a more confident and prepared presentation.
- Gordon Morris: The market’s favourite supplier of hearing aids, hearing equipment and other assistive hearing devices
- KAZ: At the leading edge of educational technology, this revolutionary and patented method was designed to teach students to type easily, efficiently and effortlessly, in just 90 minutes.
We’re delighted to have renowned, European Registered Ergonomist, Bas van der Doelen as the guest speaker at this CPD Elite event.
Bas works for Flokk, one of the leading manufacturers of premium office furniture in Europe and is co-author of a much cited article about the future of Human Factors / Ergonomics (Dul J. et al (2012): A strategy for human factors/ergonomics: developing the discipline and profession, Ergonomics, 55:4, 377-395).
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance and a free copy of each of the above software.
This outstanding CPD session is one of a kind, bringing together all of the industry specialists and showcasing how the future of AT is going to look.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to discover up-to-the-minute information about ergonomics and the latest assistive technology products.