In this current economic climate, businesses and organisations of all types and sizes are under increasing pressure to reduce costs. This enables you to increase profitability to ensure you get the most rapid return on investment possible.
Microsoft Hyper V Virtualization is designed to Improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications, by eliminating hardware and running multiple applications on one device. Microsoft Server Virtualization is built into the server operating system which reduces initial upfront costs, power usage, space etc.
Below are the benefits of Micrsoft Hyper-V and a video explaining how it can help.
- Reducing power consumption and datacenter space
- Increasing hardware utilization
- Lowering upfront costs, including licensing fees
- Simplifying application and desktop lifecycle management
- Lowering operational costs
Improve Business Agility
- Integrating physical, virtual, and application management
- Accelerating responses to changing business needs
- Performing flexible desktop deployments
- Easily migrating to a new version of Windows
- Providing capacity on demand
Increase Availability of Services
- Improving service levels
- Minimizing disruption t services
- Enhancing desktop business continuity
- Providing access to applications regardless of location
- Reducing application and user data deployment time
How Hyper-V Works
Video from Microsoft